Jade is integrated with a platform that analyzes the behavior of children with ASD, ADHD and Down Syndrome, subsequently generating reports and prognostic charts.
With these data and graphs, therapists, psychologists and other specialized professionals are more practical and agile when analyzing the responses of the apprentices, enabling new measures to be taken from the data analysis.
Quantitative and qualitative analyzes indicate:
- Improvement or decline in the child’s performance in general
- Assess your impulsiveness
- Allows you to assess motivation and resilience
- Motor movement and dodge escape
- Mapping difficulties and monitoring progress